Monday, April 26, 2010

Last Dance

Save the last dance?
Tonight I have my last dance class of the year. On May 8th I have dance recital. After tonight I will no longer go to dance until August. I will still dance on my own time. At our dance studio we have practice from August to May. Except the kids who have solos. My Older sister Sammy and I have a solo. We compete at the Iowa state fair about three times or more during the whole fair time. I really dont like taking a break from dance. Except my mom once told me "Its only a break if you make it a break." I asked her what that meant. And she just told me think about it. So I sat and thought about that. What I got out of that was that, For some the period without class is a break. But for me it doesn't have to be. So about twice a week i go out to my driveway with my CD player and practice some of my dances. I dont need a teacher to dance. I dance with my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment